STLSBC COVID POLICES
This is your About Page. It's a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what you do, and what your website has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want to share with site visitors.
2022 COVID-19 Safety Measures
will be announced closer to the Festival.
We understand that COVID-19 Situation is always changing and
we are prepared to adapt our plan to meet the safety needs of our Attendees.
2021 COVID-19 Safety Measures are
Dallas Bachata Festival remains committed to your safety at our events. It is our goal to create the safest space possible for our artist and attendees. We also plan to adhere to local COVID-19 mandates and our own DBF COVID Safety Plan.
Dallas Bachata Festival COVID-19 Safety Plan
DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION
Dallas Bachata Festival COVID-19 Waiver
READ & DOWNLOAD THE WAIVER
1. COVID-19 Testing Requirement - STATUS: NOT REQUIRED
D. It is understandable that this requirement might seem excessive. However, our goal is to provide a fun and safe event to our community. We respectfully understand if you disagree with our safety measures. You will not judge if you decide not to come to our event. We will gladly give you a refund for your Full Event Pass if you decide not to attend the event. Please contact us at Support@dallasbachatafestival.com.
2. Mask Requirements - Status:NOT REQUIRED but Masks are Encouraged for all Attendees
Why masks are used?
It is good to use a mask in situations in which avoiding close contact is difficult and in which the risk of infection might be great. The risk of infection is greater indoors than it is outdoors.
The infection risk is also affected by the time that is spent in the situation as well as the number of people in the space and their vaccination status. When interacting with strangers, it is difficult to evaluate the protection given by vaccines.
It is good to note that some of those infected by COVID-19 do not get any symptoms, or the symptoms are so minor that they are not aware of their infection. The virus is transmissible already a few days before any symptoms appear.
People who do not have the protection of vaccines, or from having been infected by the disease, are susceptible to infection, and their risk of being infected or getting a serious case of the disease is many times higher than with those who have been vaccinated. They are likely to infect others more easily and for a longer period than the vaccinated, even if they have no symptoms.
The use of a mask protects others, especially the unvaccinated. In addition, it also gives a degree of protection to the person using the mask, depending on the type of mask involved.
As there are still a significant number of people in the population who have not been vaccinated, the use of a mask reduces both their personal risk of getting the disease, as well as the risk of spreading the epidemic.
3. Additional Mitigation Measures
A. Temperature Screening – All Star Security will be conducting temperature checks prior to entering the ballroom area during the duration of the festival.
B. Hand sanitizer – Dispensers will be located around the venue.
C. Medical grade face masks – We are proud to provide face masks by ARMBRUST USA, a local Texas company manufacturing FDA-Listed masks that are constructed with virgin polypropylene to block 99.2% of bacteria and particles down to 0.1 microns. https://www.armbrustusa.com
* One (1) face mask will be given to each attendee during registration.
* 500 additional face masks will be available at our help desk at no charge for the safety of our attendees.
D. Improve Ventilations – We plan to provide the following measures to improve ventilation in our ballrooms.
* Use EnviroKlenz Air Systems with HEPA Filtration in the Main Ballroom – Learn more at https://enviroklenzairpurifiers.com/
* Use of indoor fans in combination with open ballroom doors to further increase ventilation.
4. Limiting Attendance
A. Event tickets sales WILL END ON Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10P.M.
* Event will be considered SOLD OUT on Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10 P.M.
* NO TICKETS will be sold at the event.
** IMPORTANT NOTE** We are limiting capacity to help ensure that we can create a safe environment for all attendees. You will enjoy the festival with the same attendees throughout the weekend.
We encourage the following for your safety:
• Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will help minimize the risks of COVID-19 https://www.vaccines.gov/
• Encourage staff & attendees to stay home if they are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Maintain social distancing with other non-event hotel staff and guests.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Use hand sanitizer when appropriate.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes.
• Regular handwashing, especially after using the restroom.
• We encourage staff & attendees wear mask correctly and consistently. (Cover your mouth AND nose.)
• Eat healthy meals and stay hydrated.
• Get plenty of sleep.
• When flying to the Dallas area, use these simple guidelines provided by the PointGuys.com -
• Sheraton DFW COVID-19 safety measures - Marriott Commitment to Clean -
DISCLAIMER: Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. Dallas Bachata Festival and Eventbrite are not responsible for the health and safety of this event. We encourage you to follow the safety policies, as well as local laws and restrictions.